Customized company outing / event
- Choose your own activities
- Minimum of 25 people
- options for lunch, dinner and/or appetizers
- Additional opportunities, pub quiz, karaoke, pit bag tossing
- Includes guidance on gaming activities
- From €65 p.p.
- Esports Stadium incl. mainstage (plenary or gaming activities)
- Largest number of gaming setups in the Netherlands
- Various breakout or meeting rooms
- Virtual & Augmented Reality Center (HADO).
Many companies that have been to H20 are only able to make a good choice for the different components they want in their corporate event or staff outing after a visit. A lot is possible due to the large location and diversity of activities. Do you want a unique corporate or personal event and want to brainstorm with us about the different components? Then contact us via this form.
You decide the content! What is possible at H20?
In fact, the possibilities are endless and we can determine custom programs together.
We can provide virtually all major gaming and esports titles, on PC as well as Playstation and Nintendo. Think FIFA, Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, Rocket League, League of Legends.
Besides the gaming titles, we have some more active forms of gaming and technology:
- Throwing balls, shooting, hitting against our interactive esports wall
- Various games that can be played up to 20 people at a time in Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality Sports with the flavor of HADO, digital dodgeball.
In terms of location, there are various spaces such as our giant stage with over 40m2 LED screen (great for a plenary opening or a company presentation), a gaming club, as well as a large community area to receive employees or to have lunch or dinner. In our Lounge Café you can chat afterwards while enjoying a snack and a drink, or organize a party in the hall with a DJ booth. You can also BBQ outside if the weather is nice. Plan a visit/tour and from there we can customize a proposal of an unforgettable staff outing or corporate event/party.
Frequently asked questions
How far in advance do we need to be?
15 minutes in advance so you can start your meeting or game activity on time.
Can I book additional players at the last minute?
Yes you can, these are settled after the event.