Vacancies and internships at H20
Are you a fan of gaming and esports, enjoy making people feel comfortable and have a welcoming attitude?
Then you might be the colleague we are looking for!
As a Gaming Club & Hospitality employee, you are the business card of H20 Esports Campus. You are the point of contact for visitors to our Gaming Club and our events. You are also part of the team that makes sure that the Gaming Club and the H20 Virtual Gaming Center are running operationally every day. You will welcome gamers who have booked a few hours of gaming credits, want to play the hottest games and help them get started. Where necessary you will give tips, help with any technical issues and make their visit such an experience that they are very happy to come back.
In addition, H20 Esports also organizes activities for young and old, such as children's parties, corporate events and tech courses. You can also be deployed to supervise these activities, run catering services and support during set-up and take-down. At events (Think corporate parties, gaming festivals, esports tournaments) you will support the event manager as needed and make sure everything is organized to perfection. Your goal is to ensure that all guests leave with a smile on their face.
This is what we ask of you:
- You are sociable, customer-friendly, communicative, not shy about being in front of a group and besides, gaming is your thing
- You like to be hands-on and varied - no day is the same. One day you'll be behind the bar, the next you'll be helping take down a big event and the next day you'll be helping people play their favorite games.
- You are presentable; You think ahead so that everything runs smoothly and most importantly you go for a great experience for everyone who is a guest at H20.
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
- You are willing to work weekends, vacations and evenings if necessary;
- You are available at least 1 day on weekends;
- You are at least 17 years old
What do we offer you?
It doesn't get much better than this! You will be working in the largest esports stadium in western Europe in gaming and VR with great colleagues who all think gaming and esports are cool.
- A job with growth opportunities that can be easily combined with school or studies.
- Varied work in an environment where no one day is the same.
- A starting salary 10% above minimum wage for your age and an advancement model with opportunities and promotions depending on your needs and performance.
- Room for personal and professional development.
Then send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Vacancy Gaming Club employee'.